In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), GEN IDENTITY SL informs users that it has proceeded to create a profile on the Social Networks Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin, with the main purpose of advertising its products and services.
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by GEN IDENTITY SL, thus showing interest in the information that is published on the Network. By joining our page, you provide us with your consent for the treatment of those personal data published in your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network itself at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
GEN IDENTITY SL has access to and processes the user's public information, especially their contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any treatment system.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which you have and that can be exercised before GEN IDENTITY SL, in accordance with the RGPD, you must take into account the following nuances:
– Right of access: It is the user's right to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that has been carried out or carried out, as well as the information available on the origin of said data and the communications made or planned for them.
– Right of Rectification: It is the right of the affected party to modify the data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of GEN IDENTITY SL, for example, deleting comments published on the page itself, images or web content containing personal data of the user.
– Right to Limitation of treatment: It is the right to limit the purposes of the treatment originally planned by the data controller.
– Right of Deletion: It is the right to delete the user's personal data, except as provided in the RGPD itself or in other applicable regulations that determine the obligation to preserve them, in a timely manner.
– Right of portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge.
– Right of Opposition: It is the user's right not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing thereof by GEN IDENTITY SL.
GEN IDENTITY SL will carry out the following actions:
– Access to public profile information.
– Publication in the user profile of all the information already published on the GEN IDENTITY SL page.
– Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
– Page status updates to be posted to the user's profile.
The user can always control their connections, eliminate content that no longer interests them and restrict who they share their connections with, for this they must access their privacy settings.
The user, once linked to the GEN IDENTITY SL page, may publish comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network on the latter. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of the same, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property or have the consent of the affected third parties. Any publication on the page, whether text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., is expressly prohibited. that violate or are likely to violate morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringe, violate or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the Law. In these cases , GEN IDENTITY SL reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request the permanent blocking of the user.
GEN IDENTITY SL will not be held responsible for the content freely published by a user.
The user must bear in mind that his publications will be known by other users, for which he himself is primarily responsible for his privacy.
The images that may be published on the page will not be stored in any processing system by GEN IDENTITY SL, but they will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
GEN IDENTITY SL reserves the right to carry out contests and promotions, in which the user linked to its page may participate. The bases of each one of them, when the Social Network platform is used for it, will be published in it. Always complying with the LSSI-CE and with any other applicable regulations.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or manage, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
GEN IDENTITY SL will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services, in any case, if it decides to process your contact data to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be in compliance with the legal requirements of the RGPD and the LSSI-CE.
Recommending the GEN IDENTITY SL page to other users so that they too can enjoy the promotions or be informed of its activity will not be considered publicity.